The goal of this series is to provide a brief list of the top news stories each month for the energy and commodities trading and risk management industries. These stories come from some of the industry’s top sources, spanning from Bloomberg Businessweek to Oilprice.com.
Here’s What Happened in March:
- Ruble Falls 2nd Day as Russia Faces $20 Billion Debt Repayments
- Oil Prices Fall to Six-Year Low
- France Mandates Solar Roofs for Commercial Zones
- Jamaica Seeks Agreement to Pay Off Venezuelan Oil Debt
- Commodities Fall to 12-Year Low as Dollar Rises Amid Surplus
- U.S. Weekly Oil Inventories Surge by 9.6M Barrels
- Total Sells Nigerian Onshore Field Stake as Disposals Quicken
- Supreme Court Appears Divided on EPA Rules to Limit Mercury Emissions
- Iran, six powers entrenched as clock ticks to nuclear deadline
- 2015 Energy Risk Software Rankings Released
Tune in next month for another edition of Pioneer Solutions’ Top 10 Energy, Commodities Trading and Risk Management news!
About Pioneer Solutions
Pioneer Solutions is a global provider of next generation CTRM, ETRM, environmental management and financial and regulatory compliance solutions. Offering the latest in business processing capabilities with a modern data structure, Pioneer’s products offer the user a configurable environment that allows for customizable templates for STP workflow and user-defined custom formula entry. Serving some of the largest utilities and energy companies across the globe, Pioneer’s flexible solutions are designed for rapid deployment and easily adapt to clients’ unique business processes, model complex trading scenarios and automate business processes.