The goal of this series is to provide a brief list of the top news stories each month for the energy and commodities trading and risk management industries. These stories come from some of the industry’s top sources, spanning from Bloomberg Businessweek to Oilprice.com.
Here’s What Happened in November:
- OPEC Fault Lines Spur Hedge Funds to Trim Bullish Oil Bets
- Keystone Foes Use Narrow Win in U.S. Senate to Prepare for 2015
- New Era of Cheap Oil Tilts Geopolitical Power Toward U.S.
- UN Green Climate Fund Approaches $10 Billion in Pledges
- Obama’s Punt on Renewable Fuel Sets Up Fights in Court, Congress
- Iran nuclear talks extended to 2015 after failure at Vienna negotiations
- Obama-Xi Climate Agreement Opens Door to Success in Paris in 2015
- US Named Global Leader in Wind Production
- EPA’s Power Plant Mercury Rule Gets Review by U.S. Supreme Court
- As Oil Plunges Further, Why It Might Be ‘Game Over’ For The Fracking Boom
Blogs Published by Pioneer Solutions This Month:
5 Simple Steps Executives Can Take to Facilitate a Seamless C/ETRM Selection and Implementation Process
Tune in next month for another edition of Pioneer Solutions’ Top 10 Energy, Commodities Trading and Risk Management news!
About Pioneer Solutions
Pioneer Solutions is a global provider of next generation CTRM, ETRM, environmental management and financial and regulatory compliance solutions. Offering the latest in business processing capabilities with a modern data structure, Pioneer’s products offer the user a configurable environment that allows for customizable templates for STP workflow and user-defined custom formula entry. Serving some of the largest utilities and energy companies across the globe, Pioneer’s flexible solutions are designed for rapid deployment and easily adapt to clients’ unique business processes, model complex trading scenarios and automate business processes.